Scrapbook Werkstatt | Extraordinary

by - 11/07/2017 06:00:00 PM






Hey!

Here's my third layout with 'Zella Teal' collection from Prima Marketing, which Scrapbook Werkstatt send me to play with.
Both of the previous layouts were somehow more girlish, so I thought to give this third a bit different kind of look. Manly look. I picked up all squares and retangular shaped of the ephemera and created a background using the words and prhases. On top of all is my gorgeous, handsome husband. Standing on old bridge and staring into his future.
Hope he saw me there, lol!

Thank you Scrapbook Werkstatt for giving me chance to play with this beautiful collection. We'll see what else can be made with it.

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!