Scrapbook Werkstatt | It's the little things

by - 10/17/2017 06:00:00 AM








Hello and happy Tuesday!

It's the time of the month that Scrapbook Werkstatt monthly kit will soon be revealed. The November kit includes some seriously gorgeous combination of Pinkfresh Studio and Simple Stories products, of course with few fun new additions too.

For this layout I chose to use Simple Stories papers, and do a background with the technique I love the most right now: cut and glue. It's almost ridiculous how large grin I fit into my face by the simple task of using scissors and glue - but then again, it doesn't matter as long as I enjoy it right!?

Thank you for stopping by today, and have a wonderful week!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. That's such a fabulous layout !! The color combo is sooo unique and gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!