Hip Kit Club | Vacation | VIDEO

by - 5/16/2017 06:00:00 AM










Hello all!

Sometimes this happens when I start scrapbooking after a long pause. It just doesn't work. Usually the first layout is a bit challenging, even terrible to be said, just as in the video above. Still I don't keep this as a secret as I know there are other who struggle with the same issue.
My advise, throw it away. Just as I did on the video. The next one was much better!
All materials from Hip Kit Club April kits.
And for those who are shocked about throwing products away: I did picked up all possible embellies of the made layout and re-used them on this published one ;)

Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club April 2017 kits

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. You have a very unique style. Love the one you did for Altenew with the stencil. What a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!