Kaisercraft | Good on You

by - 4/17/2017 06:00:00 AM






Hi there!

Any guesses how much I had to bribe my husband to stand like that in front of my camera? Let's just say I didn't have these pics for free but it was worth it! He is so handsome!
I'm very happy scrapbook this photograph with Kaisercraft's 'Indigo Skies' collection which is full of deep blues and strong elements. Definitely easy to capture masculine world, just like our design team did, check it all here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kaisercraft products: CD650 Cardstock White | P228 Storm | P2290 Misty | P2292 Windswept | P2294 Breeze | CT880 Collectables | RS417 Royal | KM106 Kaiser Mist Denim | KM116 Kaiser Mist Aqua

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!