Pink Paislee | Love

by - 2/23/2017 11:40:00 AM








Hello!

Yesterday I told you about my great opportunoity to guest design for Pink Paislee.
Today I'm sharing my first layout made with 'Oh My Heart' collection (collection is designed by lovely Paige Evans,).
For this layout my starting point was the idea of the background. I love the colors of this collection, and really wanted to show the patterns of all papers. I also wanted to give some attention to the heart embellishments, which are one of my favorite items from this collection.
In the picture is Maya, she bought those way too big sunglasses for herself during the first day in our (nightmare) holiday in Lanzarote. She was looking so happy and excited, wearing those classes and her striped summer dress - if only that happy feeling would have last a bit longer, but stomack flu cought us the next day.
Anyway, that moment was lovely, in every meaning of the word.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll continue tomorrow with another layout made for Pink Paislee.

Materials: Pink Paislee ' Oh My Heart' collection, available at pinkpaisleestore.com/

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. uuaauuu está fantástico...gosto muito dos teus trabalhos Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!