Pink Paislee | Hey Sugar

by - 2/26/2017 06:00:00 AM







Hello!

Few days ago I told you about my great opportunoity to guest design for Pink Paislee.
Today I'm sharing my third layout made with 'Oh My Heart' collection (collection is designed by lovely Paige Evans,).

This layout is all about happy birthdays, and how we celebrate the kind of days in my family. To be honest, mine or my husbands birthdays' are not that important to remember, but what comes to our daughters days' and to puppies birthdays' we are telling a whole other story! I did a little party hat for our Myy last January when she turned one year old, and she got her favorite meal and favorite bone as her birthday cake. We sang 'happy birthday' and Myy was very excited about all extra attention she got during the day. She got to the sauna too, as it's her favorite thing to do!
Next month Helmi will turn four, we'll see what we figure out for her. Helmi doesn't like sauna that much, but she loves to catch up birds or squirrels so probably a long walk to forest.

As you can see from the background of this layout, I love triangles! Again I wanted to give a lot of attention to the papers, so I added lots of tiny triangles with 3D-foam to make some texture, some dimension and especially some interest to the background. These papers are so beautiful and bright I didn't want to add too much mixed media to any of the layouts, just few drops of paint or mists to catch your attention to the right places.

Thanks for stopping by, tomorrow I'll be back with my sweet little minibook with Pink Paislee.

Materials: Pink Paislee 'Oh My Heart' collection, available at pinkpaisleestore.com/

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!