Hip Kit Club | Amazing & Beautiful

by - 2/22/2017 05:00:00 AM






Hi there!

Continuing with Hip Kit Club January 2017 Kits today!
This time focusing more on Pink Paislee 'Moonstruck' products in the January Main Kit, and also the gorgoues Metallic Texture paste from Heidi Swapp in the January Color Kit. Can I just say how much I adore having texture paste in a tube like Heidi Swapp's is, it is so much cleaner and easier to use than paste in a jar! Definitely perfect for scrapbookers. And as my "studio" (one drawer in the corner of our bedroom...) is really small, these tubes are much easier to store.
I hope this peach, gold and white combo inspires you! Check out my original post from Hip Kit Club Facebook page, and remember to join our Member Forum, too!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club January Main KitJanuary Paper KitJanuary Cardstock Kit, January Embellishment Kit, January Color Kit, January Project Life Kit

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!