Hip Kit Club | Twinkle & Shine | VIDEO

by - 12/28/2016 08:00:00 AM









Hello!

I promise this is the last Christmas themed layout for the year! I did it before Chritsmas and published it over at Hip Kit Club Facebook page few days ago, so apologise me for continuing the elf season. It's over after this one ;)

So the layout was made for the 'clever with bunches' day, but as all I had was butterflies and flowers I decided to be more clever with paper stripes. And I was. The background work is really simple with the stripes, and the stripes continues with the stenciling. All material are from Hip Kit Club November kits.

Take a look for the video too. Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club November Main Kit, November Color Kit, November Embellishment Kit, November Paper Kit, November Cardstock Kit, December Documented kit

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!