Hip Kit Club | Girl | VIDEO

by - 10/01/2016 06:00:00 AM











Hello hello!

Here is my first page made with Hip Kit Club September Kits. September kits are full of love, many lovely products from Crate Paper "Cute Girl" collection, and Maggie Holmes "Gather" collection, just to name a few. And the Color kit has an amazing stencil inside, together with Shimmerz paints, so lots of nice thing to work with.
I started my September kit process with this nice, airy and light page with lots of frames around. Really loving to outcome with dimensional look but flat page, which is easy to put to an album.

Next week I'll share something totally different. A little hint, theme is about avoiding my most favorite color.

Watch the process video above, and enjoy!
Thank you for coming by!

Materials:

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!