Kaisercraft | Thankful

by - 8/12/2016 08:10:00 PM




Hello all!

Few weeks ago I had a serious problem. Mojo was gone.
I know we've all been there, but it sucks, to be honest. Feels like it would be nice to do some crafts, but don't know what. You try something, but nothing seems to be right.
For me, cleaning my drawers helps.
Some gets their help by leaving the crafts and do something else. I can't leave. I need to do something, get something done.
Fortunately, the first thing came to my hands when opening the first drawer was the Kaisercraft rub ons which is used on this layout. One single product and my mojo was back! So happy!
Sure the cute selfie pic of me and my lovely family helped too, I had something special to capture.


Thank you for coming by!

Kaisercrafts Products: P2133 Groomed | P2134 Razor | P2140 Shave | P2138 Beard | CD650 White Cardstock | RB884 After Five – Words | IT914 Grunge Template | IP726 Ink Pad Island | IP719 Ink Pad Black | KM101 Kaiser Mist harcoal | KM102 Kaiser Mist Antique Gold | SB792 Chocolate Pearls | T302 Foam Dots | T321 Acid-Free Craft Glue

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. It's LOVELY! So glad Mojo didn't go missing too long. Kaisercraft is quite an intensive 'ride'.....so take care & don't burn out:):)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!