Kaisercraft | Love Him

by - 8/05/2016 06:00:00 AM





Hey!

This is so exciting, here's my first official layout for Kaisercraft! We are showing some nice ways to use new templates released now in the beginning of August. This Grunge template was released as a part of Barber Shoppe collection, really masculine but soft collection, loving it so much! See the whole blog post here, so much inspiration there! Yesterday I showed you my cards for Kaisercraft August challenge, but hey, layouts are so much more "me" right!?

So I did some stamping and gessoing throught the stencil, and even though I was wondering about adding something more, I left it like that. No more mixed media or other colors. The black gesso shows the patterns of the stencil quite nicely, and green ink repeats the pattern, and that's enough for me.

I hope you enjoy the new collections just as much as me! See this Barber Shoppe here, and Chritsmas Wishes here.

Thank you for stopping by!

Kaisercraft Products: IT914 Grunge Template | PP1002 Paper Pad | P2137 Comb | P2140 Shave | CT861 Collectables | IP726 Ink Pad Island | IP730 Ink Pad Avocade | IP 719 Ink Pad Black | KM118 Olive | KM101 Charcoal | CD650 White | RS413 Coral | T302 Foam Dots | T321 Acid Free Craft Glue
Other: Black gesso

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!