Hip Kit Club | Moment | VIDEO

by - 6/18/2016 01:31:00 PM








Hello and welcome to see my frames page!

I got my inspiration from May 2016 Embellishment Kit , to be exact the Jillibean Soup frames. I first thought about covering them with something, maybe adding some shiny embossing or just painting them, but actually the colors were so delicious I didn't want to hide it!
Together with some Hip Kit Club exclusive ephemera I created really nice, easy and colorful page. Perfect to capture the memory of Myy getting used to life in stable. Lots of patterned papers to bring a lots of interest.

It's so nice to help a puppy to learn new things, like standing still, waiting, and also running wild and coming back to me. If only I could add some videos of the moment to this layout!

Thank you so much for coming here today, enjoy the process video above!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club May 2016 Main KitMay 2016 Embellishment KitMay 2016 Color KitMay 2016 Project Life KitMay 2016 Paper Kit, May 2016 Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!