13arts | Go & Jump!

by - 5/19/2016 12:00:00 PM









Hi there!

It's my day to shine over at 13arts blog, here. And why not, this is a perfect day for 13arts as I'm just travelling to 13arts headquarter, getting ready for Mixed Media pARTy starting tomorrow!
This layout tells about Maya's second hobby, dance. The first is riding (obviously, right?). I took the picture from one of her dance lessons, she was so focused on listening and watching what the teacher did, it was a great pleasure to see her like that. Reminded me about how kids grow - there she was dancing and going with others, same night she fell sleep in my arms. Special moments in everyday life.

Thanks for popping in today!

Materials used: 13arts
Clear Gesso
Gel Medium
Mist - Pearl Black
SPLASH! Ink White
3D-foam
White Cardboard
Decorations
Crystals
Papers - Out of the Blue
Splash! INK - Green
Openwork Tablecloth
Decorations
Stencil - Tattered Grid
Stencil - Sunbeam
Shiny Powder - Green
Shiny Powder - Violet

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!