Hip Kit Club | Quality | VIDEO

by - 4/16/2016 07:00:00 AM











Hi! This week has been all about friendships over at Hip Kit Club Member Forum and that is why I've dedicated this layout to my sweethearts. I'm not saying they are my best friends, but they are best friends. Yes, I'm talking about my girls.
Maya is now turning eight, and Mea is 5 and half. Even though they have two years between them, they spend all possible time together, playing, laughing, fighting, singing and more playing, like all kids should do. I'm feeling very grateful to have girls like that, not all siblings plays together - I remember how we were always fighting about nothing with my big sister, so I do what I'm talking about.
In the picture we are hugging, me and my girls. It was a sunny springy day, one of the moments they showed their endless love for each other and me, so I wanted to capture it. Of course with bright colors and the feeling was so high!
The colorful papers with triangle pattern is exclusively designed for Hip Kit Club, by our own Kim Watson, I adore her and her designs! All embellishments are from Basic Grey, and the background is made with Pink Fresh Studio stamp and Shimmerz watercolor, just as promised week ago. And all these items are from Hip kit Club March 2016 Kits, delivered right to my door step!

I hope you take few minutes for the video, thank you for watching and visiting here today!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club March Main Kit, March Embellishment Kit, March Color Kit,March Project Life Kit, March Paper Kit, March Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!