Hip Kit Club | Hooray Sunshine | VIDEO

by - 3/24/2016 02:00:00 PM











Hello everyone! Time for some serious title altering with Hip Kit Club February Kits, to be exact with February Main kit and those gorgeous Amy Tangerine phrase thickers.
I got my inspiration from the photograph I used, wanted to have the same cheerful and hopeful theme to the page. So I chose the teal green and yellow papers, and as Amy's black thickers would have been too heavy for a sweet page like this, I altered it with some white and glitter - see the process from the video.
Also, the background was fun to do, had some toilet paper issue in our house (thanks to toilet door left open and a little puppy...) which gave the inspiration to use household items on a paper. or to be more exact, to the page.

Hopefully you have as much fun watching the video as I had while doing it. Oh, and I do apologize my unprofessional English especially in this video - always a good idea to sleep before recording ;)

Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club February Main Kit, February Color Kit, February Embellishment Kit, February Paper Kit, February Cardstock Kit, February Project Life Kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!