Create A Smile | Eternal

by - 3/18/2016 09:54:00 AM







Good afternoon! It is time for a new release over at Create A Smile! There are many new stamp sets available today, words, mailing theme, flowers, you name it! This layout is made with "Crokisses" stamp set (in the picture above), using this gorgeous flower stamp. By the time I started to create this layout, I found some old gelli prints from my drawer, and as the color scheme was nicely close to lilac and pink, I decided to stamp on the prints and cut them out.
The unusual part of this layout is... can you see it? No paper clustering thing behind the photograph! Yes, there is no patterned paper, no paper layers. Just a huge amount of paints on the background and then even bigger amount of flowers. And it worked well. 

Did I mention about the giveaway - HERE!

Materials used: Create A Smile, 13arts, Scrapberry's

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. this is stunning Terhi. Just beautiful. the giveaway link doesn't work though.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!