Pyssloteket | Shine

by - 2/26/2016 11:00:00 AM





Hello all! It's my last project for Pyssloteket now. It was so much fun to guest for Pyssloteket blog, here (link).
I made a layout about myself, there is my new ID picture in the layout. I just got a new job, so I wanted to scrapbook some memories and details about it. Such as how the interview went, what is my salary when I started - thing that would be nice to read after years.
New job means much new to learn, but also so many wonderful new faces to get familiar with. It really takes a lot of energy and it's very exhausting but learning new also gives so much energy for a person like me - so curious and so excited about everything new.

Read more from Pyssloteket blog.
Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Ranger, Prima Marketing, Kaisercraft, Scrapberry's



You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. fabulous. well done on getting a new job.Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!