Create A Smile | Flowers | VIDEO

by - 2/21/2016 09:00:00 AM








Hello and happy Sunday! It really is happy for me as right now I'm travelling to get my new puppy home. Yes! After three dog free months, we are getting a new puppy to our family. Her name is Myy, and she is seven week old. Small as a baby but big enough to move to her own home with us. I will definitely share a lot of pictures of her in my Instagram (link) and later here in my blog. 
I feel so blessed to have her!
Anyway, back to scrapbooking, this is a layout I created for Create A Smile blog, here (link). I decided to make a layout of the bouquet I made a few weeks ago (here, link). Just because everything can be scrapped, especially things that make some emotion inside me. This one gave me proud and happiness so why not to scrapbook it.
Read more from Create A Smile blog. And enjoy the video!

Materials used: Create A Smile, American Crafts, Studio Calico, Ranger, Hero Arts

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!