13arts | Mixed Media Party ATC's

by - 12/21/2015 12:00:00 PM






Hello! Three more nights to Christmas Eve, can't wait to dig in to those ginger breads and chocolate and and and, haha!
Today I'm sharing some ATC's I did for 13arts. Original post can be found here (link). I actually did these four during the Mixed Media Party last October, but it took some time to publish them.
These all are open for swap, if you are interested, just leave me a message.

I hope you'll have a wonderful Monday, thank you so much for popping in!

Materials used:
Mist - Pearl Black
Gesso
Gel Medium
Modelling paste
Pearl Mist - Colorless Gloss
SPLASH! Ink White
3D-foam
Mist - Pearl Black
Modelling Paste
White Cardboard
Papers - Starlight
Papers - Mental Vacation
Papers - Basic Color
Pearl Mist - Turquoise
Pearl Mist - Green
Magic! Powder
Pearl Mist - Turquoise
Splash! Ink - Turquoise
Stencil - Tattered Grid

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!