13arts | Mixed Media Box

by - 12/02/2015 12:00:00 PM









Hellohello! Twenty two nights until Christmas Eve, yay! But that's not my topic today, it's this book I made.
Well, I made it twice. If you want to read the whole story, please hop on to 13arts blog, here (link). Short version of the story is that I didn't like it first, I broke the first version, and did it all over again.
This was a gift for my sweet friend Olga (link).

Thank you for stopping by!
Oh, and if you missed my Countdown To Christmas post last Sunday, read it here (link).

Materials used: 13arts
Mist - Chalk Dirty Pink
Mist - Pastel Dirty Pink
Mist - Pearl Black
Gesso
Gel Medium
Modelling paste
Pearl Mist - Colorless Gloss
Pearl Mist - Pink
Pearl Mist - Violet

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!