Scrapberry's | Me

by - 11/20/2015 08:00:00 AM







Hi all! Yesterday was my day over at Scrapberry's blog, here (link). I made this layout for Scrapberry's November challenge with a theme of fuzzy cutting. See the Challenge post here (link). You have still time to join our challenge, so hop on there and grab your scissors!

As you probably already knew, me and fuzzy cutting... we are not the best friends. I prefer paper trimmers and tearing so this really felt like a challenge, Fortunately, Birds of Paradise collection from Scrapberry's is full of birds, flowers and other "easy-to-cut" prints so I took them to be my inspiration. And as I was on very romantic and vintage mood, I added a lot of flowers and metal embellishments. Feeling like a winner now: I have a layout with flowers and birds, but it still looks like my layout. Hah!

Hope you enjoyed this one as much as I did.
Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Scrapberry's, 13arts, American Crafts

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!