Hip Kit Club | Journey called Life | VIDEO

by - 11/26/2015 03:00:00 PM







Hello! It's Thursday which means it is my turn to shine over at Hip Kit Club Facebook page. Today I'm sharing my first tutorial made with Hip Kit Club November Kits.
November kits are full of exclusive products. Kim Watson has designed a lot of papers for us, as well as a stencil, some embellishments, project life cards - and I'm totally in love. Kim's designs are so fresh and versatile and I feel lucky to be able to use her designs in my layouts. Of course we have some more familiar brands in the kits as well, but those exclusive products makes the kits very luxury - at least in my opinion.
The title for this layout came from October kits, it was a tag and I cut it to be a title. Quote tells my feelings in a very good way - it kind of reminds to enjoy each and every moment.

I hope you like November Kits as much as I do! I also have my December Daily in progress - it's my first project life kind of experiment, so I'm very excited. I will share my pages here soon.
Thank you for coming by today, and enjoy the video!

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Terhi, your Layout are all so beautiful, love seeing your work at the hip kit club.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!