13arts | Moments

by - 11/07/2015 12:00:00 PM






Happy Saturday everyone! When your favorite brand is releasing their new collection, the felling is exactly the same as when you were nine and it was Christmas morning. You know for sure you're getting something you've been hoping, something nice and beautiful, but you don't know what. And when the time comes and Santa comes... Oh, it's so pleasing! Just as with this new 13@rts collection called Secret Letters (link).
Not only the papers, colored with pink and grey, but all other things as well. Chipboards, stencils, mists, embellishments...list is endless and it's all so pretty and inspiring! Oh, it feels like Christmas even when writing this. Hah!
Anyway, this layout is my first go with this new collection and I'm totally in love. I posted the layout to 13@rts blog, here (link). The picture is taken in the woods while we were riding together with my daughter. Happy times.

I hope you find this collection as inspiring as I did. And there is another one with Christmas theme! I'll be back with that later - stay tuned.

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments, I appreciate them all so much. Hugs for all!

Materials used: 13arts

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!