13arts | My Little Pony

by - 8/24/2015 12:00:00 PM






Hello there! This is the day I've been waiting for lats couple of weeks. Not only I'm doing some ATC's over at Artists Live channel (link) tonight, but I'm introducing you to my new friend. Say hello to My Little Pony, made for 13arts (here, link).
I always enjoy doing crafts and scrapbooking, but this was the best. I actually laughed while doing this. The brush as her tail was just something... too hilarious!
The pony base was bought from our local craft store and it's made of cardboard mass. It took a lot of gesso to make it waterproof, ready for paint and mists. There are lots of threads and strings used, some hot glue and grits, gel medium and embellishments. And lots of color layers.
This was just so fun that I'm already thinking about making a sister for her. With whole different look of course.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope to see you today on Ustream!

Materials used: 13@rts, Scrapberry's

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. WOW! What a beautiful pony...looks like a pretty unicorn!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!