13arts | Frames

by - 8/15/2015 12:30:00 PM






Hi there! When one of my best friends asked if she could come and visit my studio to see what I do there, I really didn't say no for that! So I grabbed my 13@rts mediums, flowers and some glitter to gave her a private lesson about simple mixed media.
This frame is posted to 13@rts blog today (here, link).
We started with some gesso work, then adding textures with old stickers, another gesso play, some embellishments and even more gesso and lastly we colored our frames with mists and paints.
Easy techniques, to inspire un-crafting friend to become to crafty friend!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Materials used: 13@rts
Gesso
Splash! Ink - White
Pearl Mist - Colorless Gloss
Pearl Mist - Violet
Metallic Paint - Violet
Gel Medium
Glitter

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!