Hip Kit Club | Love this

by - 7/16/2015 07:00:00 AM






Hello everyone! It's a perfect day for two golden scrapbook layouts over at Hip Kit Club blog, here.
I played with all the golden items we had in June Kits. I spread them on my worktable and it looked so good I had troubles to pick them off, lol!
It the picture is my younger one, Mea. She has two modes: Smile and cry. She's kind of a funny, most of the time she is smiling, laughing, talking, humming, but if not, then she is crying - there isn't option of being normally serious.
Are all the kids like this?

Enjoy the video.

Thanks for stopping here today! See you soon!

Materials used: June Main Kit, June Embellishment Kit, June Project Life Kit, June Cardstock Kit, June Color Kit.

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!