Hip Kit Club: Right now {+VIDEO}

by - 5/29/2015 08:00:00 AM






Hi there! How do get your scrapbooking mood on? I sometimes need a card or other smaller project to get my mojo on, or then just do a layout and not be all satisfied with the first one. Like this one. 
I made it, liked the techniques, but I'm not satisfied with the result. It's too yellow, too gold, too something! But as said, I like the techniques and as I was active enough to record a video while creating, here it is. Enjoy!
And note for myself: never record a process video with the first layout after being away couple of days from your studio. Lol.

I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day, thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club April Main Kit, April Color Kit, April Project Life Kit, April Embellishment Kit, April Paper Kit, April Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!