Hip Kit Club: Easter {+VIDEO}

by - 4/30/2015 07:00:00 AM






Hello all! Do you remember the feeling when you got your much desired package from Santa Claus? The gift you've hoped for so long and you finally got it? You knew what was in there, and after long waiting it was on your hands and you got to open it... Well, I had the same feeling while opening my Hip Kit Club April package, full of April Kit goodies!
After sniffing and smelling the goodies, I decided to go with a lot of colors with my first April Kit layout. I chose an Easter themed picture of my daughters, in black and white, then used a lot of colorful papers and embellishments around it.
As you see above, I recorded a process video while crafting. Enjoy watching!

There are two layouts on Hip Kit Club blog today, be sure to check the another from there, I will post about here later this week.

Have a happy day and thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club April Main Kit, April Color Kit, April Project Life Kit, April Embellishment Kit, April Paper Kit, April Cardstock Kit.

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Oh I love all things you have done lately! Love everything you do......

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!