CSI 160: Everyday joy

by - 4/07/2015 08:20:00 AM







Hello everyone! Creative Embellishments is sponsoring CSI this month, yey! This is my take on CSI case file 160, in co-operation with Creative Embellishments. You can find my blog post from Creative Embellishments blog, here.
I made this layout about inspiration. My inspiration comes from my daily life, and my daily life is filled with scrapbooking and other crafts - how is it even possible :D For me, crafting and being creative is a daily thing, a way of living. It's my way to relax and my way to express myself.
If I'm away for a week or so, I find it quite hard to come back and start creating again - it's like missing someone who you love and when you see him/her for the first time in ages, you don't know how to act.
Evidence: flowers, transparent item, metal, stamps.
Testimony: Inspiration word "inspiration".

Thank you for stopping by today!

Materials used: American Crafts, PanPastel, Creative Embellishments.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!