LO: Right here, at the sauna

by - 3/11/2015 06:37:00 AM





Hello! It feels like spring, birds are singing at the outside and I saw sun the other day, yey! It was a great excuse to grab an old summery photo, where my elder daughter, Maya, is just one year old. She was coming from sauna, resting her chin against daddy's shoulder. Too cute!
It's nice that they have kept those sauna habits the way they want to. Maya can do her waterplays just as long as she wants to and daddy can enjoy the heat. Of course I and the younger one, Mea, sometimes join too, but it's not as much for us as it is for them.
I did this layout for Scrap Africa challenge, there was a beautiful sketch and I decided to kill the rest of February Hip Kit to this one. I just loved the Dear Lizzy stencil that came with the February Color Add-on kit!

Have a happy day!

Materials used: American Crafts, Crate Paper, Webster's Page, We R Memory Keepers, 13@rts, Ranger, Heidi Swapp.

You May Also Like

4 kommenttia

  1. Love what you've done there using those CAS papers but putting your own mark on them. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photo and beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout and such a sweet photo. Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!