Creative Embellishments: Keep the balance

by - 3/30/2015 08:46:00 AM





Hello! How do keep balance in your life? Do you need time alone or time with your friends? Do you have a strict schedule to follow, plans for every minute or do you just go with flow?
Today I'm up on Creative Embellishments blog with this layout about balance. 
While creating this, I thought about balance on a layout. How to set all items, how to choose colors, how to make layers look natural and smooth.
At the same time I thought about balance in my life. I'm always heading for better balance, but it's quite good right now. Family, health, work, hobbies... No need to watch the clock all the time and 95% of time I'm feeling good. And happy. That's the most important thing, right?

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week!

Materials: Creative Embellishments, American Crafts, We R Memory Keepers, 13@rts, WOW! Embossing Powder, Pebbles.
Leafy Vine Frame
Distressed Crackle Stamp

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. as always. Beautiful colour and gorgeous layout. It always seems so boring to just say the same thing each time but they are always beautiful so what more can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Terhi. Just catching up on my blogs. What a great page about you. I finally am slowly getting back into scrapbooking and my first page is about me. Lol. I really love how you frame the photograph with that vine frame. Great way to pop the photos and title. Hope you're doing well. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!