CSI 156: Create Art

by - 2/28/2015 04:03:00 PM






Hey all! This must be the messiest and the most chaotic layout I've ever done. It's for CSI case file 156. As soon as I was done with the background, I almost throw the whole cardstock away but then I got second thought: I like challenges. The background turned to be much more colorful than I thought it would be but it gave me an idea of controlled chaos. That's why I continued the layout with several paper layers of so very many different patterned papers. And of course I used a lot of thread, tiny pearls and other embellishments to give even more interest. It looks messy, but oh boy it was fun!
Evidence: flowers, stamps, mixed media background.
Testimony: Journal as a recipe.

Have a superb Saturday!

Materials used: 13@rts, Prima Marketing, Crate Paper, Heidi Swapp, Teresa Collins, My Mind's Eye, We R Memory Keepers, Evalicious, 7 Dots Studio.

You May Also Like

6 kommenttia

  1. absolutely perfect!!!!! i love your very own style - such simply, but such rich on details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not your usual style but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it , the pic is really fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooooooooooooo beautiful. I would know your style anywhere ... love x

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!