Words&Paintery: Start again.

by - 1/15/2015 09:00:00 AM







Hello! Need a challenge with mixed media? Hop on to Words&Paintery and give it a try, it's easy. Use those two colors shown above (white, grey, blue) and somehow include the words ("this is the first day of the rest of your life") to your creation. It can be a scrapbook layout, canvas, art journal page, card, altered item or even a home decor object if you just use those colors and words.
My layout is kind of a New Year resolution: To start again if something doesn't work out. 
Like in the world of paper crafts, no need to struggle if something isn't working, I can throw the paper away and start a new one. Or as in the world of horses: If my lovely ride won't do things the way I asked, I'll try again just as many times as it finally goes well. 
For me it's not that easy, as said... I like to do things to the very end, so I'm faced with a challenge.

Now hop on to Words&Paintery and see what the rest of our Creative Team has created!

Materials used: 13@rts, Prima Marketing, Studio Calico, Crate Paper, Color Conspiracy, Teresa Collins, Heidi Swapp.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!