CSI 151: Seriously.

by - 1/03/2015 08:00:00 AM







Hello! It's Saturday and time for a new case file at CSI (151). I loved this color scheme, pastel tones and nice sketch as a bonus, too.
My layout tells about life basics: Sometimes it might feel and/or look like horses ass, but the again, that ass is quite beautiful. Aphorisms by me, but so true LOL!
Evidence: Doodles, triangles, other animal.
Testimony: Inspiration word "attitude".

By the way, my giveaway over here (link)!!

Materials used: American Crafts, Studio Calico, Studio Tekturek, Crate Paper, 13@rts, Faber-Castell, Tattered Angels.

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Oh my! This is amazing! You are one talented lady Terhi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the colours on this one and the triangles. Just lovely and I just happen to agree with Heather <3

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!