Creative Embellishments: Merry.

by - 12/01/2014 07:40:00 AM





Morning all! It's December! Yey! Last weekend I did my December Daily. or to be exact, I did the basics to it. Like pages, covers, pockets for journaling etc. Now all I need to do is live my life and document it LOL!
As it's first day of December, it's time to reveal our new challenge over at Creative Embellishments (link). We have lovely Christmas picture to inspired about, and twist for the challenge is to use a stencil or a mask. Easy peasy! Remember: You can make a layout, card, canvas...anything, but please include at least one product from Creative Embellishments to your project. I can't wait to see what you'll create - there is gift certificate to win, so hop on board!
My project is a Christmas card. I believe every crafter have done their Christmas cards already in October, but if you haven’t then maybe I can inspire you. As obvious, I was inspired by the Christmas theme, and I did a card with Creative Embellishments Spiral Tree. I altered the tree with white and gold embossing powder and used star stencil to draw those tiny stars here and there.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a happy crafting!

Materials used: Creative Embellishments, Hero Arts, Studio Calico, American Crafts, Ranger, Rayher.

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!