A2Z Scrapbooking: I love London!

by - 12/23/2014 12:30:00 PM






Hello all! I'm excited - it's Christmas Eve tomorrow! Here in Finland, or at least in my family, we have our great Christmas meal at Christmas Eve. Also, traditionally Santa comes during the Christmas Eve to share some presents (hopefully! ;)). Our daughters are so anxious, I think they can't even sleep next night. 
Anyway, today I'm sharing my last project for A2Z Scrapbooking, original post can be found here (link). I made a London layout - there's me and my dear husband in Piccadilly Circus taking a selfie.
I bought this “I love London, baby!” sticker from a souvenirs shop. Always a pleasure to find cool stuff from somewhere not scrapbook related places.
I started to build my page with a stencil and PanPastels. There's some stamping and lots of paper layers and thread. Lately I’ve done a lot of doodling – as in this layout, I draw paper lines with a pencil. It gives nice depth to a page, extra interest.

Now, take your Christmas mood on, and have yourself a Merry Christmas!
Hugs!

Materials used: Hero Arts, American Crafts, Pebbles, Studio Tekturek, Lucky 7 Factory, Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels.

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. Gorgeous page! Pinning!! Merry Christmas, Terhi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome page! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout (and London!), my daughter is also super excited about tonight :) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!