13arts: SCREAM!!

by - 12/21/2014 01:55:00 PM







Hello all! It's my day on 13@rts blog (link). Do you remember the feeling of those tiny butterflies in your stomach when you are so, so, so very excited and happy about something? I had that same feeling yesterday when creating this layout! Funny thing, but true. As some of you might have noticed I love 13@rts products, and playing with them makes me really, really happy. Not that all other products would be worst, but there's just that "something" about those mediums, mists, papers, embellishments.

In the picture, there is Maya yelling her happiness out loud in the woods. She such an amazing kid - she wanted to claim up to a stone, sing loudly, and yell how happy she is, literally. I think she really does love spending time out side in the woods, just like her mother. I just don't have that urge to scream things, though.

Materials used: 13@rts (White cardboardPapers "All is Love"Stencil Cosy Evening "Branch & Text"Ayeeda mist Pastel PinkAyeeda mist Light TurquoiseAyeeda mist BlackAdhesive BeadsAdhesive CrystalsChipboard Ornaments), Faber-Castell, Ranger.

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!