LO: This & That.

by - 11/14/2014 08:57:00 AM






Hello all! Sometimes I just can't help myself. When the inspiration comes, it comes. Then I can't do nothing but my project. If I'm very busy, or super tired, I need to get it even started - like stamp something to background. Or at least choose the papers I might use. 
This is a layout just like that. I got the idea on my way home from work. I knew exactly which would be the papers to go with this pic, how I'd set the papers and well, everything. Then I got home, I had only like 15 minutes before I had to run to Maya's riding lesson and I used those 15 minutes to cut those papers and finding all my supplies for the layout. 
Luckily my husband understands me well, he brought me some fruits and cup of coffee to keep me going - how sweet is that!
After Maya's riding, we got home and I had time to finish this - with a happy daughter next to me.

Materials used: Color Conspiracy, Epiphany Crafts, Studio Tekturek, Echo Park, Sodalicious, Rayher, 3rd Eye, Heidi Swapp. 

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. I recently saw one of your posts on Paper People. And now I'm following you on your blog, pinterest and youtube. I just have to say...I LOVE your style!!! Your layouts are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS.....good on your hubby for 'feeding' the 'muse'!!! It looks fabulous....adoring the bg work:):)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!