LO: Mr & Mrs. Koskinen

by - 10/09/2014 06:02:00 PM





Hey there! This is another older page, published in Scrap365 magazine - August/September 2014, issue 23, page 29 in Wedding-gallery. 
Yepp, this is me and my hubby, in our official wedding picture. Note: I have no ring in the pic...OOPS! We took the picture before the actual ceremony, and I simply forgot to wear my ring.
The page is really, really simple. Just couple of papers and some simple embellishments. I wanted to focus on my photo and I think it turned out just fine.

Hei siellä! Tässä toinen vanhempi sivu, julkaistu Scrap365 lehdessä - elo/syyskuun numerossa, sivulla 29, häät-galleriassa.
Kyllä vaan, kuvassa olemme me puolisoni kanssa, virallinen hääpotretti. Huomioi, että minulla ei ole vihkisormusta kuvassa - OHO! Meidät kuvattiin ennen itse vihkiseremoniaa, ja yksinkertaisesti unohdin laittaa sormuksen sormeen kuvausta varten.
Tämä sivu on supersimppeli. Vain pari paperikerrosta ja jokunen yksinkertainen koristus. Halusin keskittyä kuvaan, ja se onnistuikin oikein kivasti.

Materials used: Lucky 7 Factory, Basic Grey, American Crafts, My Mind's Eye, Tattered Angels, Color Conspiracy.


You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Hi Terhi! Just stopping by to visit your blog! I absolutely love this gorgeous page. You scrapped the wonderful photo so beautifully and with such creativity, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!