LO: Love and joy.

by - 9/26/2014 09:08:00 AM

Hello all! It's first real day of fall here, feels like everything is frozen. Everything but me, lol! I was having such a huge inspiration while I did a layout for Scrap Around the World September mood board, I did actually two layouts. The main layout was this (link), and this is the other one.
There is still few days time to join us at Scrap Around the World!

Oh, and did you remember my GIVEAWAY!

Hei kaikki! Taitaa olla ensimmäinen kunnon syyspäivä kun joka paikka on jäässä. Joka paikka ja kaikki, paitsi minä :D Minä olen inspiraation vallassa, kuten silloin kun tein sivua Scrap Around the Worldin syyskuun haasteeseen. Tein silloin kaksi sivua, toinen on tämä ja toisen löydät tämän linkin takaa.
Vielä on pari päivää aikaa osallistua syyskuun haasteeseen!

Ainiin, muista myös minun ARVONTANI



I was inspired by fairy tales and angel wings - all the soft things I can see on the mood board. My daughters are like angels in that picture and our everyday life is just like a fairy tales - with it's good and bad days. It might sound too sugary, but I really try to enjoy every moment of our life!

Innostuin saduista ja enkelin siivistä - kaikista pehmeistä asioista mitä inspiraatiokuvassa on. Tyttäreni ovat kuin enkeleitä tuossa kuvassa ja arkemme on kuin satua - niin hyvien kuin huonojenkin päivien kera. Kuulostaa imelältä, mutta totta vieköön koetan nauttia joka hetkestä!







Material list: American Crafts, 7Dots Studio, 13@rts, Wycinanka, Tattered Angels, PanPastel, TCW, Ranger.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!