Guest designing for Limor Webber Designs!

by - 9/09/2014 09:36:00 AM

I'm extremely happy and breathtakingly honored to tell you I'm going to have a whole month to design to Limor Webber Designs!
This is her very first design team so I'm really looking forward to see what about to come! Lots of inspiration, mixed media creations, maybe some new products?
I think I have to sit back and try to breath, this is just such a huge opportunity :) Thank you Limor!

Olen valtavan onnellinen ja henkeäsalpaavalla tavalla otettu kun saan kertoa teille että saan kokonaisen kuukauden olla Limor Webber Designsin vieraileva suunnittelija!
Tämä on Limorin ensimmäinen Design Team, joten odotan suurella innolla mitä tuleman pitää! Paljon inspiraatiota, mixed media töitä ja ehkäpä uusia tuotteita?
Nyt täytyy istuutua ja hengittää, on tämä sen verran suuri kunnia ja mahdollisuus :) Kiitos Limor!


You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!