CSI 134: Treasure.

by - 8/09/2014 08:00:00 AM

Hello! It's not always easy to make a layout. This was the kind of time. I made a page, I actually photographed it too, but there was something wrong. I wasn't proud of it. It didn't look good. 
So I threw it away. Just saved the photo - this photo.
And I made a new layout for the case file - this layout.
Now I'm proud about it. I'm happy about it. And it looks good for me.

Hei! Aina ei ole helppoa tehdä sivua. Tämä oli sellainen kerta. Tein sivun, ja valokuvasinkin sen, mutta jokin oli vialla. En ollut lainkaan ylpeä sivustani, kätteni jäljestä. Se ei näyttänyt hyvältä.
Joten heitin sen pois. Säästin kuvan - tämän kuvan.
Ja tein uuden sivun haasteeseen - tämän sivun.
Nyt olen ylpeä sivustani. Olen iloinen siitä. Ja se näyttää hyvälle silmissäni.



This is the case file #134, lovely and bright color scheme with a sketch, too.
I used all the colors.
Evidence: circles, stitching (with a stamp).
Testimony: Thank you - note and inspiration word " Smile".
My layout tells how thankful and happy I am to have these two healthy treasures in my life. I've seen very close, it is not self-evident thing to have two healthy child. 
My younger one suffers from asthma and she is allergic to cow's milk protein but those constraints doesn't limit her living and everyday life in any way. Of course we have to be careful that she doesn't anything with cow's milk and we medicate her on a daily basis -  that is a little thing if I compare it to any big and serious diseases, mental retardations, to anything.
So I'm happy! I am extremely happy! I can go to sleep with a smile on my face.
This is one of the things I should remember before starting to worry about cleaning the house, stress at work etc. 
Journaling is written to backside of the layout. It became soooo long!

Tässä siis CSI:n haaste #134, ihana ja kirkas väriskaala luonnoksen kanssa.
Kaikki värit käytetty.
Todistusaineistosta poimin ympyröitä ja ompelua (omani on leimaamalla), tarninointiin aiheeksi kiitos-kirjeen ja inspiraatiosanan "hymy".
Sivuni kertoo kuinka kiitollinen olen näistä kahdesta terveestä aarteesta elämässäni. Olen nähnyt läheltä, ettei se ole itsestäänselvyys saada kahta tervettä lasta.
Nuoremmallani on astma ja lehmänmaitoallergia, mutta nuo rajoitteet eivät vaikuta juuri mitenkään pienen elämään ja arkeen. Toki olemme tarkkoja ettei hän saa suuhunsa maitotuotteita ja lääkkeet menee rutiinilla - pikku juttuja mihin tahansa isoon sairauteen tai kehitysvammaan verrattuna.
Olen onnellinen! Niin tavattoman onnellinen! Voin mennä hymy huulilla nukkumaan.
Ja tässä taas yksi asia joka pitäisi muistaa ennen kuin alkaa kitinän kodin siivouksesta tai työstressistä.'Tarinointi on kirjoitettu sivun taakse. Siitä tuli sen verran piiiitkä!






Material list: Fancy pants, Echo Park, American Crafts, Rayher, Sodalicious

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. This is cool :) Love the background and the dimentional :) Lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend :) I understand how you feel when your layout "isn't right", that happens to me too!!
    Fabulous layout and wonderful scrappy details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy and fun layout indeed. I love the background work. The clustering is just fab...xx

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!