CSI 131: Go for it!

by - 7/19/2014 06:59:00 PM

Hello! Once again, it's time for another CSI case file (#131). This week we have a lovely sketch - I used it with only one picture but I definitely will remember this sketch next time I'm working with multiple pictures - so inspiring!


Hei! Jälleen kerran aika uudelle CSI haasteelle (#131). Tällä viikolla mukana myös ihana luonnos - käytin sitä yhdellä kuvalla mutta painan mieleeni tämän seuraavaa monen kuvan sivua varten.



Evidence: wet medium (gesso), animal accents.
Testimony: Journal about an outdoor activity.
And all colors used, of course. 
My layout tells about our "family hobby", riding. I've been riding since I was 9 years old, and from the day we met with my hubby he had to choose: It's me and horses or it's nothing! I'm lucky, he chose me and my hobby. Our both daughters rode their first time before they were even a year old, and first time our first-born came to see our horse, she was under month old. Well, she slept the whole time but I was happy! Now the older one goes to her own riding lessons once a week, of her own free will, and she is always asking to come with me to the stables. She loves horses! And so does the younger one too, but she feel comfortable to take care of them than actually ride.
It's just so fun to spent time with a lovely hobby, with a lovely family. And it's fun to see how much my hubby enjoys it too.
In the picture, there's our older daughter in her first "show jumping" lesson. Quotes, because there was only a little beam on the ground. But we have to start from bottom, right :)

Todistusaineistoksi sivuuni otin gesson ja eläimet, ja tarinoin ulkoilmaharrastuksesta.
Kaikki värit käytetty, tottakai. 
Sivu kertoo (ylläri, ylläri!) meidän "perheharrastuksesta", ratsastuksesta. Olen ratsastanut yhdeksän vuotiaasta lähtien, ja puolisoni tavatessani hän sai heti alkuunsa valita joko minut ja hevoset tai ei mitään. Olen onnekas, hän valitsi minut ja harrastukseni. Molemmat tyttäremme ovat ratsastaneet ensi kerran ennen ensimmäistä syntymäpäiväänsä, ja esikoinen kävi tallilla ensi kerran ennen kuin oli kuukautta vanha. No, nukkui tuon koko ajan mutta silti. Nyt esikoinen käy, omasta tahdostaan, kerran viikossa ratsastustunneilla ja ruinaa aina minun mukaani tallille. Hän rakastaa hevosia! Ja niin rakastaa nuorempikin, mutta hän mielummin hoitaa ja paijaa heppoja mielummin kuin ratsastaa.
On vain niin ihanaa viettää aikaa rakkaan harrastuksen parissa, rakkaan perheen kanssa. Ja kiva huomata kun puolisokin nauttii aidosti.
Kuvassa esikoinen on ensimmäisellä "este" tunnillaan. Lainausmerkit, koska maassa oli siis vain puomeja joiden yli harjoiteltiin menemään. Pienistä se on aloitettava, eikö vaan :)





Material list: Prima Marketing, Sodalicious, Kaisercraft, Ranger

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!