LO: At 5 am.

by - 6/23/2014 08:52:00 AM

Good morning everyone! I had a great time last night - scrapbooking, scrapbooking and a little scrapbooking! For some odd reason I feel like my inspiration is always strongest when our lovely daughters are playing together and hubby is doing something. Those voices from children's plays makes me feel myself calm and relaxed, so I can focus to create without worries.
Like last week; three days at home alone and felt like I could not get any paper crafting done. It felt much easier to do all unfinished housework when alone - and after that I was so tired I couldn't even move my fingers.. And I had to do my day time job too. 
Clearly this is something to work on - housework with kids and hubby and scrapbooking alone!

Huomenta kaikille! Minulla oli hieno ilta eilen - skräppäystä, skrääpäystä ja skräppäystä! Jostain oudosta syystä inspiraationi on voimakkaimmillaan kun ihanat lapseni leikkivät keskenään ja puoliso touhuaa omiaan. Nuo äänet lasten leikeistä saavat minut tuntemaan oloni niin rauhalliseksi, että voin rauhassa keskittyä luomaan.
Kuten viime viikolla; kolme vuorokautta yksin kotona ja tuntui etten saanut askartelun saralla aikaiseksi mitään. On aina jotenkin helpompaa tehdä tekemättä jääneet kotityöt yksin ollessa - ja sitten onkin jo niin väsynyt ettei jaksa sormea liikuttaa. Ja sitten oli vielä päivätyö tehtävänä.
Selvästi tässä on aivojumpan paikka - kotityöt lasten ja puolison kanssa ja askarteluhommat yksin ollessa!


This is a layout made for Challenge YOUrself June challenge "Oh boy!"
Challenge is to create a layout about you and the male(s) in your life (this could be your father, grandfather, husband, son...). There is a prize from paper Issues, so don't forget to play along!
My layout tells about me and my hubby (surprise!). We took this pic few weeks ago - both heading to work at 5 am. So fresh and so zippy - NOT! Our grandma was taking care of our children so we both could go to work so early. I like to do extra work at morning, it doesn't feel as bad as working all evening.


Tämä sivu on tehty kesäkuun Challenge YOUrslef haasteeseen "Oh boy!". Haasteena on luoda sivu itsestä ja miehistä elämässä (isä, isoisä, puoliso, poika...). Palkinnon sponsorina toimii Paper Issues, joten muista osallistua!
Oma sivuni kertoo minusta ja puolisostani (yllätys!). Otimme tämän kuvan muutama viikko sitten - molemmat töihin lähdössä viideltä aamulla. Niin raikkaana ja pirteänä  - tai sitten ei! Mummi oli huolehtimassa lapsista joten pystyimme molemmat lähtemään niin aikaisin. Minusta on mukava tehtä ylitöitä aamulla, se ei tunnu lainkaan niin raskaalta kuin työskennellä koko ilta.






Material list: 
American Crafts, Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp
My Mind's Eye, Wycinanka, Lily Bee Design

You May Also Like

10 kommenttia

  1. Ihana raikas sivu, kuten sinun sivut aina! Tykkään!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous layout. Love the colour and the scribbling on your page looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terhi! This is absolutely stunning and so, so creative! I love the photo and you scrapped it very beautifully, my friend! Thank you so much for joining in on the fun at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear friend! Love this layout so much and especially the stamping in your background. I totally understand about being more creative when everyone is around... I do the same ;)
    Hope all is well in your world and thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Love the design and your colors are right on. Great stamping too. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 5am start sounds awful and to get someone to babysit at that hour too - go Grandma!
    As usual your layout is stunning and fun, loving all your stamping at the moment! Lovely to come visit you with a CY page, thanks for playing along with us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going backwards - another fabulous layout and again thanks for joining in at Challenge YOURself :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terhi you are a genius, that page is fantastic the background is just pure love <3 Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this. It's perfect. Thanks for playing along with Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!