the Memory Nest: Sweet

by - 5/05/2014 07:19:00 AM

Hi there! The Memory Nest is having it's first challenge for May.
Here is my simple take on it.

Moikka! The Memory Nestin toukokuun ensimmäinen haaste on julkaistu.
Tässä minun simppeli versioni siitä.



I shrunk the sketch, but I kept the placing of the picture and title. I loved the bubbles on the sketch, but instead of cutting circles I used stamps and thread to make some movement to a page :)

Kutistin luonnosta, mutta pidin kuvan ja otsikon asettelun. Innostuin kovasti luonnoksen kuplista, mutta paperipalleroiden leikkaamisen sijaan toin elävyyttä sivuun langalla ja kiekura-leimailuilla :)




Material list:
13@rts, American Crafts, Rayher

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!