Pagemaps challenges (#1)

by - 5/27/2013 12:47:00 PM

Pagemaps is having 7th anniversary celebration!
There are lots of contests now, more inspiration and awesome prizes!
 
Pagemaps juhlii synttäreitä. Blogi pullollaan kilpailuja, inspiraatiota ja mikä parhainta - palkintoja! 
 
 
I take part to color suite challenge.
(ANOTHER LAYOUT - SCROLL DOWN!)
There is great color combo: green, grey, blue, pink and yellow.
And also lovely sketch.
Here is my version:
 
Aivan mahtava väripaletti, ja ihana luonnos:
 
 

 
I followed the sketch closely, although I didn't have two pics to put there. Works nicely with one too!
 
Tein kovin tarkasti luonnoksen mukaan, vaikkakaan en käyttänyt kahta kuvaa.
Toimii kivasti yhdelläkin!
 


 
 
Can you believe it's me in the picture!? Ok, over ten years ago. When I had my communion celebration. Mmm.. so young ;)
 
Voitko kuvitella, se todella olen minä tuossa kuvassa!? Okei, jokunen kymmenen vuotta taaksepäin, mutta kuitenkin. Rippijuhlissa. Oih, niin nuorena ;)
 
Material list:
Color Conspiracy, Scrapperin, American Craft
My Little Shoebox, Wycinanka, Fancy Pants
________________________________________________________________
 
I also take part to another challenge.
 
 
Challenge was to use borders somehow, someway, and the sketch below.
 
Osallistun myös toiseen haasteeseen, jossa tuli käyttää jollain tapaa nauhoja/viivoja (mikä liekään paras suomennos!?). Ja luonnos oli tässäkin.
Olkaa hyvä.
 
 
 
I started to work with sketch, but as the layout slowly completed, I found my own way to use the sketch.
There's (again) my sisters baby boy, oh my how he is beautiful!
 
Aloin työstää leiskaa luonnoksen mukaan, mutta työn edetessä löysin oman tapani käyttää annettua luonnosta. Ei ihan pilkulleen mennyt, mutta sinne päin.
Kuvassa (taas) kummipoikani, voi luoja että hän on kaunis vauva!
 


 
How little number of embellishments can I use, there is like zero :D
 
Kuinka vähän koristuksia ihminen voikaan käyttää :D
 
Material list:
American Craft, Dear Lizzy, Fancy Pants
Teresa Collins, Ormulu, Crate Paper, Elle's Studio
 
 


You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!