ScrapFIT Workout #84 - Color Inspiration

by - 1/15/2013 01:00:00 PM

Color inspiration by Diana from ScrapFit.
  
I can't find words to say how I love these colors! So calm and natural.
 
 
Here you are!
"a Turn"
 
 
I hide journaling because it's so personal and private. All things I want to change in my life etc.
In picture, there's me - hello :) - playing outside with children and laying on snow.
 
Please, pay attention to the stars and a tag, they're made from mixed media-experiment. First an worked with gesso and then I add mists, paint and more paint.
 
Thank you for stopping by, have a nice day :)


You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. what a cute layout, great job with the colors, thanks for joining us at scrapfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hieno leiska! hauska ristikko taustalla ja upeat koristeet.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!